Cyclamen in brief
- Miniature flowering cyclamen have small, long lasting ,fragrant flowers and small leaves with attractive marbled patterns.
- Standard cyclamen have large, long lasting flowers with a slight fragrance.
- There are also double and ruffled standard varieties.
When to buy
- Cyclamen are sold in flower from March to October.
- Choose plants with one or two flowers and plenty of buds under the foliage.
- Cyclamen are tubers and die down after flowering.
- The best position for cyclamen is a well lit, airy room away from direct sunlight.
- Cyclamen enjoy cooler temperatures.
... more detail